- Personal Water Crafts & Tenders - $719.00
- Up to 20' - $2335.00
- 21’ to 25’ - $2515.00
- 26’ to 30’ - $3210.00
- 31' to 35’ - $3750.00
- 36’ to 40’ - $4495.00
- 41’ to 50’ - $5250.00
- 51’ to 60’ - $6425.00
- Up to 80’ - $8185.00
- Trailer storage during the boating season $200.00
All above pricing is subjected to 13% HST.
Terms and Conditions
A. Acknowledgement of Terms and Conditions: By signing this Terms & Conditions (“the Agreement”) the Owner accepts and acknowledges the following terms and conditions relating to the Boat, Motor, Trailer, Car and R.V and Additional Equipment described on the face of the Agreement and agrees to be bound thereby while the vessel remains in the care of the Marina.
B. Waiver of Liability: (a) The Owner acknowledges that the Marina does not assume any duty to care for the Boat, Motor Trailer, Car and R.V and Additional Equipment or to prevent loss or damage thereto while the same is under the control and direction of the Marina, or is on the Marina’s premises. (b) The Owner hereby releases the Marina from liability for any damage, expense, or loss to the Boat, Motor, Trailer, Car, R.V and Additional Equipment however caused while the Boat Motor, Trailer, Car, R.V or Additional Equipment are under the control and direction of the Marina, or are on the marina’s premises. (c) The Owner herby agrees to reimburse or indemnify the Marina for the repair of any damages caused to any property of the Marina, and for any sums required to be paid to anyone by the Marina premises of the Owner, the Boat, Motor, Trailer, Car, R.V and Additional Equipment.
C. Owner Shall Hold Harmless Dealer, its agents and employees, from and against any expense (including, without limitation, legal and collection fees) loss or liability suffered or incurred by Dealer or any third party as a result of or in connection with any breach by Owner of Owner’s obligations as set forth in this Agreement.
D. Owner Shall Carry Insurance against loss by fire, theft, windstorm and other damage or loss at all times while the Boat, Motor, Trailer, Car and R.V and Additional Equipment is in the care of the Marina
E. No Assignment or Sublet: The Owner agrees to not assign this Agreement or sublet the storage space or dock space without the written consent of the Marina.
F. Claim for Lien: The Owner acknowledges that the Marina shall have a lien against the Boat, Motor, Trailer, Car, R.V and Additional Equipment for all unpaid sums due under this Agreement. The Marina shall be entitled to liens pursuant to the Repair and Storage Liens Act R.S.O. 1990, c.R-25, as amended, and any successor statue. The Marina shall be entitled to retain possession of the Boat, Motor, Trailer, Car, R.V and Additional Equipment, or any of them, until payment is received by the Marina of all sums owing by the Owner or until the Boat, Motor, Trailer, Car, R.V, and Additional Equipment are disposed of in accordance with the Repair and Storage Liens Act.
G. Location of Rental Space: This Agreement shall not grant the Owner any right, title, claim or interest in or to any specific storage space, area or dock space. The Marina may determine, at its sole discretion, where the Boat, Motor, Trailer, Car, R.V and Additional Equipment are to be stored or moored. The Marina, at its sole discretion and without notice to the Owner, may relocate the Boat, Motor, Trailer, Car, R.V and Additional Equipment from time to time as it may deem necessary.
H. Third Party Service: The Owner further agrees that while his Boat, Motor, Trailer, Car, R.V and Additional Equipment is on the Marina’s premise, he shall not hire or permit any person or any company, other than the Marina to perform any labor thereon or to make installation of equipment thereof it being understood that the Marina does not permit any competitive labor of services to be performed on its premises without its express written authorization. The foregoing limitation is not intended to prevent the Owner or his regular crew from doing such work on his Boat, provided such work is approved in writing by the Marina.
I. Winterization of Boat, Motor, Trailer, Car, R.V and Additional Equipment: The marina assumes no responsibility for the preparation of the Boat, Motor, Trailer, Car, R.V and Additional Equipment for winter storage except as specifically authorized and directed by the Owner pursuant to the Signed Work Order.
J. Maintenance: (a) The Marina shall have no obligation to inspect or provide maintenance or repair for the Boat, Motor, Trailer, Car, R.V and Additional Equipment except as authorized and directed by the Owner pursuant to his Agreement; and (b) The Marina shall have no obligation to maintain or repair the covering or shrink wrapping that has been applied to the Boat, Motor, Trailer, Car, R.V and Additional Equipment by Owner; and (c) the Marina shall have no obligation to notify the Owner of the necessity for any maintenance or repairs of the Boat, Motor, Trailer, Car, R.V and Additional Equipment or to the cover or shrink wrapping during the duration of this Agreement. d) The Marina shall not be responsible for any loss, damage, cost or expense relating to Windstorms damaging shrinkwrap or to the removal or non- removal of snow or ice from the Boat, Motor, Trailer, Car, R.V and Additional Equipment.
K. Authority of Corporation to Execute Agreement: If the Owner is a corporation: (a) the person signing this Agreement hereby acknowledges that he or she has the authority to bind the corporation; and (b) the Owner has all necessary Corporate power, authority and capacity to enter into this Agreement and to perform its obligations under this Agreement; and (c) the execution and delivery of this Agreement and the consummation of the transaction contemplated under it have been duty authorized by all necessary corporate actions on the part of the Owner.
L. Entire Agreement: This Agreement shall constitute the entire agreement between the parties and any amendments hereto are required to be made in writing and accepted by the Owner and Marina.
M. Jurisdiction: The rights and obligations under this Agreement shall be interpreted and construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of Ontario.
Marina Rules and Regulations
- Fueling your vessel with portable fuel containers and/or changing oil at your slip is strictly prohibited. VIOLATIONS WILL RESULT IN SLIP LOSS WITHOUT NOTICE OR REFUND. Please be aware all spill incidents must be reported to the ministry of Natural Resources as well as the Department of Fisheries and Oceans.
- Portable Fuel Containers which are not the primary source of fuel for the vessel or not permitted to be stored on board while moored at the Marina. These present a severe fire hazard.
- Any/all third-part Contractors service work on site is strictly forbidden. Contractors will be immediately removed from the property. VIOLATIONS WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE SLIP LOSS WITHOUT NOTICE OR REFUND.
- All power cords connected to power pedestals must be rated for 30A or 50A where applicable and must be connected to a marine approved breaker panel on board vessel. Southwinds Marine reserves the right to disconnect all shore power cords which back feed current. Electrical issue on board will need to corrected prior to re-connection.
- No swimming within the marina. Electric shock hazard may be present in the water around the boats & docks. Electric current in the water may result in serious injury or death.
- Usage of non-marine rated battery chargers or air conditioning units which are not wired through a marine panel on board is prohibited.
- Please abide by our fuel dock rules and regulations; they are there to ensure the safety of marina members and our staff.
- For the safety of all marina members, Southwinds staff is to abide by the WSIB audit. We require all marina members to keep all fingers and main spines free and clear of all personal items such as kayaks, deck chairs, dock boxes, BBQs, pressure washers, etc..
- All vessels moored at the marina must have current Insurance information and boat registration on file at the marina office.
- Tenders, tubes, SUPs cannot float in slips. All must be on board the registered vessel.
- All PWC must be approved & registered at the Marina Office. Please contact us to purchase a PWC slip, limited number of slips will be available and will be done on first come bases. All non-registered PWC will be removed by the marina at the customer expense.
- The marina office must have the registration numbers of all moored vessels on file.
- No bow pulpits over hanging the main spine.
- Do not use propane barbeques on your boat while it is moored in the marina or on docks. It poses a severe fire hazard. VIOLATIONS WILL RESULT IN SLIP LOSS WITHOUT NOTICE OR REFUND. We have Barbeques on site for your use.
- Trailers may not be stored on the property. We have off-site storage available.
- All garbage and recycling is to be put in the bins located at dock gateways. Do not leave garbage of any kind on the property.
- Marina is a NO WAKE zone. Please keep boat speed under 3 Knots. Vessels exiting the marina must yield to vessels in the channel entering marina.
- Speed limit for vehicles on the property and parking area is 5 Km.
- No fishing within the marina.
- Please pick up after your pets.